If you don’t have the knowledge of databases and servers, then installing WordPress on your arvixe server could be a really difficult task, So, in order to help you with this problem we’re writing this article so that you could easily install WordPress on arvixe server.
This is the step by step process that you need to follow for easily and successfully installing WordPress website on Arvixe VPS.
Installing WordPress on Arvixe Server
Sign into your WebsitePanel and follow these steps:
1) Click Domains
2) Click Add Domain
3) Click Sub-domain
4) Enter the name of your sub-domain. For this example, we will be using “wordpress” as the sub-domain name.
5) Click Add Domain
6) Click Microsoft Web App Gallery in the Hosting Space Menu on the left.
7) Find and click WordPress
8 ) Click Next
9) Select the sub-domain you just created
10) Enter a name for your database into the Database Name box
11) Enter a name for your user into the Database User Name box
12) Enter a password for your user into the Database Password box
13) In the next 4 boxes, you may enter unique phrases to strengthen your security
14) Click Install
15) You will then get a confirmation that your installation is complete
This concludes how to install WordPress from your WebsitePanel. Once your installation is complete, your new WordPress page will look like this:
To see a WordPress site before installing it, visit wordpress.arvixedemo.com and use the username “worduser” with the password “Test1234”.
Does the sub-domain show the default Arvixe page? Click HERE to fix it.
Tutorial source: arvixe blog